Colleges in Ontario - Get the Best in Education

Canadian Post Graduation Work Permit (PGWP) and Residency

Many residents of other countries across the globe wish to study in Canada and get a Canadian work permit. This is possible. Your dreams of moving to Canada can be realized if you are hard working and wish to take a program at a recognized Canadian school which will be of benefit to Canada post graduation. Study, get a Post Graduation Work Permit (PGWP), then go after permanent residency within Canada. The course of study you select is important, plan it out methodically and be successful.

  1. Look at programs from designated learning institutions in Ontario. Designated learning institutions.
  2. Consider the Federal Skilled worker (FSW) program
  3. Will you be eligible for a post graduate work permit (PGWP)?

You really must understand the immigration process in order to plan ahead so that you can gain permanent residency leading to citizenship after your studies. Planning is key. Becoming a permanent resident after graduation.

Outside University College
Outside University College