Colleges in Ontario - Get the Best in Education

Eligible Status Indian

If you are an eligible status Indian or Inuit student and plan to pursue post-secondary studies on a part-time or full-time basis and are registered with an eligible post-secondary institution, you may qualify for financial support through the Post-Secondary Education Support Program.

Apply for Indian status and a status card. Learn more about the Indian register and band membership.

Contact your local band office, Inuit designated organization or Aboriginal Affairs and Northern Development Canada (AANDC) office to apply for financial aid.
It is also possible to receive bursaries, scholarships and incentives in Ontario. Click here to go to the Bursaries Search Tool.

Also note that many of the Colleges across Canada have Aboriginal Services embedded within their College community. The video below is from Conestoga College. Check with the College before enrollment to ensure these services exist for you at your desired educational institution.